Bierbikers Bierbikers
Club forum

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Terrell Owens Color Rush Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bierbikers -> What do you think about....
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-11-2019 05:23:29    Onderwerp: Terrell Owens Color Rush Jersey Reageren met citaat

The 49ers offensive lineman might be having a chat with his mom at brunch."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsOffseason randomnessMike McGlinchey will be having an interesting Mother’s DayNew Terrell Owens Color Rush Jersey ,14commentsThe 49ers offensive lineman might be having a chat with his mom at brunch. PDTShareTweetShareShareMike McGlinchey will be having an interesting Mother’s DayThe San Francisco 49ers have been making their presence known while the San Jose Sharks are in the Stanley Cup playoffs. Kyle already caught some of their shenanigans the other day when the offensive line let the Sharks out of the locker room. Beyond that, several gems that will no doubt become victory gifs on the Niners Nation boards. This is one such gif candidate: Of course, that tweet has been making the rounds. It’s worth doing a second post on alone, but what really is the icing on the cake is the reaction from Mike McGlinchey’s mom: I wouldn’t normally be having a post on what his mother’s reaction is, but A: that statement is gold and B: today is Mother’s Day. Boy https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Joshua-Garnett-Jersey , what I would give to be able to listen in on that conversation. Will the waterboarding of beers be topped? If the 49ers win an NFC Championship or the Super Bowl, they better get cameras in there pronto. We don’t need any reactions from anyone on the team but the offensive line. Just stick the tripods on those guys and then step away. Everyone wins with this method. Then again, I don’t know if anyone is prepared to watch something like that. Or to hear what his mother will say after such a celebration. This should ruin the day for all six of you."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsSan Francisco 49ers NewsReport: 49ers will not be on “Hard Knocks, ”not going to China eitherNew,33commentsThis should ruin the day for all six of you. PDTShareTweetShareShareReport: 49ers will not be on “Hard Knocks George Kittle Jersey , ”not going to China eitherYou may have seen this in the Nuggets, but it’s a good time to emphasize that the 49ers will not be the next thing to watch on HBO when Game of Thrones ends. Matt Maiocco reports that the 49ers will not be the focus of “Hard Knocks” for 2019. This should come as no surprise. While the 49ers were one of five teams that could be on the show, they were in no way enthusiastic on the possibility. Many fans share the sentiments, but at the same time, it would have been quite interesting seeing the 49ers on HBO and seeing some day-to-day routines of the practices and coaching staff. I wouldn’t have minded it as a fan K'Waun Williams Color Rush Jersey , but it’s understandable why the 49ers want nothing to do with it, and I’m not bummed that the 49ers are not going to be on the show. So who is it? Well, Peter King seems to think that it’s the Oakland Raiders:Personally, I felt that they would wait until next year to get the Raiders involved so they could play up the whole Las Vegas thing, but if the Raiders were to make the playoffs in 2019 they would no longer be eligible. You have Antonio Brown https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Marquise-Goodwin-Jersey , John Gruden, and a supporting cast like that? Strike while the iron’s hot (and Mr. Big Chest doesn’t want a new nickname). The big word on the street was the 49ers were not going to be on Hard Knocks and struck a deal where they’d play a home game in China to get out of doing the show. According to Maiocco, he has a source that says a China game is still “A longshot at best.” The fact the 49ers aren’t giving up a home game to play in China is nothing but good news. No one wants to use a home game when they aren’t playing at home, but that’s how much the 49ers were reportedly wanting out of Hard Knocks. At least we still have “Brick by Brick.”
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bierbikers -> What do you think about.... Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: