Bierbikers Bierbikers
Club forum

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Matt-Kalil-Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bierbikers -> What do you think about....
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-12-2019 04:31:54    Onderwerp: Matt-Kalil-Jersey Reageren met citaat

The three includes two current stars and a surprise former player." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomThree Carolina Panthers land in Pro Football Focus’ top 100 game performancesNew Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey ,11commentsThe three includes two current stars and a surprise former player.EDTShareTweetShareShareThree Carolina Panthers land in Pro Football Focus’ top 100 game performancesPhoto by Cliff McBride/Getty ImagesWhen I first dove into this article my first thought was ‘certainly Luke Kuechly’s 2015 Thanksgiving day massacre of the Cowboys in Dallas is on the list. I was correct, the game logged in at No. 26. Those rush color uniforms the Panthers wore that day are now legend. Luke made those ugly things look GOOD!The second Panthers player performance on the board is tight end Greg Olsen who’s best game ever landed at No. 88 (what a coincidence!):Olsen shredded the Bucs on one of the few bright spots of the 2016 season. The Panthers third entry is a bit of shocker. Well at least until you see the entire top 10 and you realize that lineman get a lot of attention in the PFF grading program. Which is why Panthers tight end Jeff King landed at No. 54. King wasn’t known for his pass catching skills obviously, he was a blocker. I don’t think I had a full appreciate for how good King was at blocking. I still don’t. Other games of noteMy one regret in reading the base story is it reminded me of a game that I had forced into a deep, dark place in my mind never to be thought of again. Yet it came crashing back as soon as I saw the name ‘Julio Jones’. This game was painful to watch for those of us pulling for the poor secondary he faced. Now, let us never speak of it again…Long time back-up quarterback Derek Anderson made the list. Say what? Settle down, it is from when he was with the Browns. This is the game that made him a ton of money.I really think they are overlooking Anderson’s two wins over the Bucs a couple years ago.This next one ticks me off every time I read something about former Panthers draft pick Evan Mathis. He is the proverbial ‘one that got away’ as we gave up on him right before he made the jump from average to elite. So what game earned the top grade ever? An offensive tackle of course.So the top four performances were for blocking? Blocking. Full disclosure https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Cameron-Artis-Payne-Jersey , the article doesn’t mention it but I bet Whitworth got a bump for having a touchdown reception, the Bengals only score of the day. I think my point still holds. So were you were expecting a 400 yard passing game by Tom Brady or maybe Drew Brees? Nope. Might you have been thinking closer to home, such as one of Steve Smith’s multi-touchdown games? If post game interviews and catchy slogans counted the grading Smitty would be at the top for sure. You can’t accuse PFF of catering to the stars that is for sure. The problem may be that they are a slave to their own process, unable to step back and look at the big picture. For instance shouldn’t the skill positions get a multiplier or something since there must be a reason they put emphasis on positions with skill and those not needing skill? Otherwise you end up with Julio Jones 300 yard day coming in at No. 96 while an offensive tackle gets the top spot from a game his team lost 23-7. How does that make any sense at all? The Carolina Panthers finally had the offensive performance they’ve been hinting at all season in Week 3, as Kyle Allen threw four touchdown passes and Christian McCaffrey rushed for 153 yards, a touchdown https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/J.J.-Jansen-Jersey , and added 35 yards as a receiver. The offense is coming off its best performance of the season, and needs to produce once again for the Panthers to get to 2-2.Continue to feed Christian McCaffreyThe talk of the fallout of Week 3 has been Kyle Allen and his absolutely solid passing game against the Arizona Cardinals. This week, they face a better defense with J.J. Watt and Whitney Mercilus looking to get after the quarterback. With Cam Newton still nursing an injury to his foot, Norv Turner needs to develop yet another quarterback friendly game plan, and that starts with CMC. The Panthers faced one of the worst defenses against tight ends in the NFL last week, as Greg Olsen dominated in the air. They don’t have quite the same favorable matchup https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Mike-Adams-Jersey , so don’t expect another performance like that from Olsen. Instead, I believe McCaffrey will serve as Kyle Allen’s security blanket. Get him the rock on the ground and in the air, and good things are going to happen. CMC can help take the load off Allen.Treat Curtis Samuel as your No. 1 receiverSamuel had himself a day on Sunday, with a nice touchdown in the back of the endzone and a toe tap reception to set the Panthers up for another score. DJ Moore was the first round pick a year ago, and he’s displayed all the game breaking ability we’ve been expecting, but Curtis Samuel has shown to be a more reliable pass catcher on a snap to snap basis. At this point https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Matt-Kalil-Jersey , there is no reason not to rely on him to make the drive saving plays that you need to score points in the NFL. I don’t expect Norv Turner to come out slinging the football with Kyle Allen against the Houston Texans, but I do expect Samuel to get opportunities to make some crucial catches. This isn’t a knock on Moore either, let him get the balls where he can take it to the house on a manufactured space making play.Put some faith in Greg LittleThrough three games, Daryl Williams has proven he’s not the long term guy at left tackle. He’s easily been the most maligned and attacked offensive lineman, and for good reason. He can’t deal with speed rushers, and he’s playing on the side that isn’t natural to him. Luckily (or unluckily) https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Captain-Munnerlyn-Jersey , there’s a chance Trai Turner won’t play or will be limited this week at right guard. The solution was to put Williams there during the Cardinals game, and I believe the optimal lineup would be Williams at right guard and Greg Little at left tackle. Little is still green, but he managed to hold his own most of the time against Terrell Suggs and Chandler Jones. Time to see where your second round investment is at.Give Kyle Allen a friendly game plan in the passing attackNorv Turner called a great game on Sunday, limiting Kyle Allen’s exposure with limited reads in the passing game. That isn’t to say Allen is a bad quarterback, but it allowed him to play and react much quicker because he didn’t have to go through entire progressions like Cam normally would. Allen made heads up plays and seemed relatively calm and collected all game, no need to load up his plate more with a heavier game plan. For once https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/David-Mayo-Jersey , this Panthers team has enough offensive talent that the quarterback doesn’t need to be the engine. Manufacture touches for Samuel, Moore, and Jarius Wright. Let the skill positions go to work. Kyle Allen showed he can be good enough, but it isn’t the right time to see if he can truly carry this offense.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bierbikers -> What do you think about.... Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: