Bierbikers Bierbikers
Club forum

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Humidity (basement) and computers - a problem?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bierbikers -> What do you think about....
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Jessebarker

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-07-2018 15:11:16    Onderwerp: Humidity (basement) and computers - a problem? Reageren met citaat

Hello,

My question is this: how damaging is the sort of humidity you find in a typical East Coast basement? I haven't yet measured the humidity, but I know that:
a) the lady who just moved out found it necessary to run a dehumidifier down there, and b) the foundation is leaky enough that now while all this snow is melting we're gettting lines of water coming in from the base of the basement walls (yeah, the place has its problems, I know; we're renting, not buying).
I have no experience with this issue so I'm wondering if someone can clue me in as to whether I am asking for trouble putting computers down in a sort of damp basement or if it's no big deal or what. Do I need to know RH or is the idea ruled out simply by the fact that the place is a basement?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=710146
Animated video service

Thank you.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bierbikers -> What do you think about.... Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: